- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs | Gas Chromatographs
- VIS & UV/VIS Spectrophotometers | Cold Vapor Mercury Analyzer
Solent Scientific Microscope Incubation Chambers
37° Incubation Chambers
This transparent environmental chamber is designed for use with Olympus Inverted Microscopes and Confocal Microscopes. Many Research Laboratories are using these incubation chambers for prolonged studies of living cells, including time lapse image capture experiments for cell motility and cell death.
Buck Scientific is the proud U.S. distributor of Solent Scientific microscope incubation chambers. Click Here for pricing and information.
Step-by-step methodologies for dozens of applications.
The application notes are in the Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
*2015 Special Academic Discount*
Domestic Schools Receive
Academic Discount on Instrument Purchases
*Call to see if your school qualifies for deeper discounts/sponsorship.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Benchtop NMR Spectrometer
- Microwave Digestion
- Infra-Red Spectrophotometers
- IR Accessories & Instrument Spares
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis Cuvettes & Instrument Spares
- Gas Chromatographs
- GC Accessories & Instrument Spares
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs
- HPLC Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Mercury (Hg) Analyzer
- Mercury Analyzer Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer Spares & Instrument Accessories
- Flame Photometer
- Flame Photometer Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Sodium Analyzer
- Instrument Packages
- Accessories & Supplies
- Certified Pre-Owned Instruments
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- March- Deal of the Month - The Buck M530 Plus IR Software
- February- Product of the Month - The PFP-7 Flame Photometer
- January- Product of the Month - The Buck 211 Accusys Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- December - Product of the Month - The Buck Scientific M530 IR
- November - Product of the Month - The Buck BLC-30PG
- 2014 American Chemical Society (San Francisco)