The Master 40 Microwave System
The master 40 Microwave is designed to provide maximum power and safety. Backed by Buck Scientific's legendary customer service, this import from Shanghai is ready to digest samples, and take care of your extractions with the push of a button. The engineers at Sineo took notice of the advances in microwave digestion over the past ten years, and incorporated the best advancements into the design of the Master 40. Ideas which were adopted and improved upon like the IR thermometer, outer vessel safety casings, and the external vessel holders which are used with the 15 vessel carousel.
- 40 Vessel - Master Series Microwave Digestion System
- 2200 W Power Output (Continuous, Non-Pulse Technology)
- Internal Pressure and Temperature Sensing - Master Vessel
- External IR Temperature Sensing of all Vessels
- PFA Lined 65L Inner Chamber w/ Large Exhaust
- Fan for Minimal Corrosion
- 22"L x 26"D x 28"H, 150 lbs.
- Temperature: up to 300°C
- Pressure: up to 2200 psi
- Output Power: 2200W var.
- No. of Vessel: 15, 18, 40, 70
- 70ml TFM Vessel
- Explosion Proof, Composite Fiber Outer Vessel
- Safety Bolt Technology (No Consumable Membranes)
- Maximum Pressure: 5MPa (725 psi)
- Maximum Temperature: 260°C
- Integrated 40 Position Vessel Rack
- High Tensile Alloy Construction
- Collapsable Carousel Trolley
- For Ease of Loading/Unloading Vessel Rack
Seen below is the inner TFM Vessel, and the safety sleeve made from composite fiber and coated with PFA for added strength and durability.
|Name of Digester:||40-Vessel High/Medium Pressure Rotor|
|Type of Digester:||HP-40|
|Batch Processing Capacity:||40|
|Material of Inner Vessel:||TFM|
Material of Explosion-proof Outer Vessel:
|Frame Structure of Digestion Rotor:||
Integrated Frame Structure of High Tensile Alloy Rotary Table
|Volume of Digester:||25ml, 45ml, 70ml|
|Max. Pressure:||5MPa (725psi)|
Max. Sampling Volume of Organic Samples:
|0.1g - 0.5g|
|Scope of Application:||
Food, Environment (Waste Water, Sludge, Soil, etc), Biomedical Samples, Black and Non-ferrous Metals.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.