View Full-Size Image
Price per Unit (piece):
|Request Information / Request for Quote|
In situations with simple sample types, multivariate calibration methods like PLS are often too complex and unnecessary. Therefore, the GRAMS Suite offers the QuickQuant module for performing least squares regression calibration analysis of spectral data.
This easily deployable component allows you to quantify the peaks of spectra or chromatograms.
The QuickQuant Calibration wizard builds,electronically signed, human readable calibration files. These are deployed within Quant Predict which reads or directly captures data and reports calculated concentrations . As ActiveApps both components integrate seamlessly with GRAMS or can be embedded as .OCX controls into your own programs. This wizard-based calibration builder guides the user through the process of creating or editing a calibration, as follows (click the images below to enlarge):
Sample prediction reports are easy to create, simple to interpret and can be output to the display, printer, clipboard, text file or any combination.
QuickQuant was built using the GRAMS/AI ActiveApp™ interface so it can run either within the GRAMS/AI application, or be embedded into third party applications. QuickQuant is also fully compatible with My Instrument™ modules for applying calibrations directly to sample spectra collected from a compliant instrument.
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Write a review for this product!
First: Rate the product. Please select a rating between 0 (poorest) and 5 stars (best).
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Accessories and instrument spares
- Infra-Red Spectrophotometers
- IR Accessories and instrument spares
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis cuvettes and instrument spares
- Gas Chromatographs
- GC Accessories and instrument spares
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs
- HPLC Accessories & Instrument spares
- Mercury (Hg) Analyzer
- Mercury analyzer accessories & instrument spares
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer spares and instrument accessories
- Flame Photometer
- Flame Photometer accessories and instrument spares
- Sodium Analyzer
- Instrument packages
- Clearance & Demo instruments
- Accessories & Supplies